AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY - PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY (440) 632-9151 Ext. 4
Hoyt bows consistently top the
most prestigious podiums and punch the most demanding tags, dominating
in situations that leave no room for error. The Pro Defiant integrates
the best technologies from both of these worlds into a single, dominant
technology set, including the proven DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs,
backing its swagger with serious technology and performance. The Pro
Defiant is purpose-built for the most serious, demanding bowhunters on
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle
measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
engineer more than bows; we engineer form. “Reaching” your head forward
to your peep is more than just uncomfortable, it’s inconsistent. We
engineered the UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems to promote
comfortable, strain-free posture at full draw by increasing the distance
between our cams at full draw. This broader cam-to-cam distance at full
draw creates an ideal “flatter” string angle and brings the peep to
you. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full
draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at
anchor. The days of “reaching” are over; your days of tight, consistent
groups have arrived.
The result is a 30.5-inch bow that feels and
performs like previous 34-inch equivalents, meaning that the compact
version will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow.
Similarly, a 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch dream bow. If the
numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your
tightened arrow groups will.